Wednesday, September 25, 2013

About Beauty: How to Tell What Face Shape You Have

If you can't see this email, click here

About

Beauty

Hairstyles

Makeup Tips

Skincare



From Julyne Derrick, your Guide to Beauty
Your face shape can help determine what hairstyle works best for you. But how do you know what face shape you have? This week, I explain exactly what you need to know and include dozens of photos of what styles work best for you.

How to Tell Your Face Shape
For years I thought I had an oval face. And then I learned when I was 17 (via Seventeen Magazine) that you can measure your face to determine your true face shape. After taking measurements, I learned I actually have a long face shape. You can just look...Read more

Haircuts: The Best & Worst Styles for Every Face Shape
No matter your face shape -- round, oval, square, heart or long -- there will be haircuts that look best on you, and a few that aren't flattering (unless you're an oval, in which case you look good in practically everything)....Read more ...Read more

25 Makeup Tips That Help Older Women Look Younger
The last time I posted makeup tips for older women on my blog, women wrote in begging me for "more, more, more." So ladies, here you go. ...Read more

The Best Bangs by Face Shape
Ahhhh, bangs (or "fringe" if you live in the UK). Bangs can make a boring cut edgy. They can take years off a face and they bring attention to the eyes. They are flattering on all face shapes. The catch is finding the right bangs for your face shape. Your goal is ...Read more

 


Related Searches
Featured Articles
Hairstyles for Round Faces
Best Hairstyles for Square Face Shapes
Best Hairstyles By Body Type
Hairstyles for Women Over Age 50
Best Hairstyles for Long Face Shapes
Hairstyles for Heart-Shaped Faces

 

More from About.com

Run Your First 5K
Even couch potatoes can be ready for a 5K with just a couple months of training. Read more...>



Help! I'm Too Busy
Time and stress management tips to help you feel as though you have more time. Read more...>




This newsletter is written by:
Julyne Derrick
Beauty Guide
Email Me | My Blog | My Forum
 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About.com Beauty newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About.com respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
1500 Broadway, 6th Floor
New York, NY, 10036

© 2013 About.com
 


Must Reads
The 5 Hottest Short Hair Trends
How to Do a Basic At-Home Facial
10 Summer Beauty Tips
When Should I Throw Out Mascara?
20 Amazing Wedding Hairstyles
 
Follow me on:
Facebook Twitter

Advertisement

No comments:

Post a Comment