Saturday, November 23, 2013

About Las Vegas Travel: Thanksgiving in Las Vegas

If you can't see this email, click here

About

Las Vegas Travel

Best of Vegas

What To Do

Shows/Eats/Clubs



From Zeke Quezada, your Guide to Las Vegas Travel
Thanksgiving dinner

This is how Thanksgiving will go down. My son will want the large turkey leg only to not finish even half of it. My wife will eat so much she'll get a little punchy when it's time for clean-up. She'll be a bit curt with my mom because she does not want to hear the stories that are told every year about how my mother once made a pie from scratch. Once. My father -in-law has been bringing his girlfriend and my mother-in-law will reminisce about their first Thanksgiving. The entire time I'll hide a good bottle of wine in the kitchen and serve my family the stuff they brought last year.  Meanwhile, my divorced neighbor will just so happen to show up right before dinner and stay until dessert and spend the entire time telling us he really has to leave. There is a pretty good chance that at least one kid will spill a drink and one adult will drink too much.

I love family time!

Each year at Thanksgiving I argue with my my wife, my mother-in-law, my mother and myself about where we will be eating. I don't usually win but I do eventually try a few other places when I go out to get some cranberries or whipped cream. Don't do it to yourself, head to Las Vegas and let someone else do the cooking and the cleaning. Have a big Thanksgiving dinner and then find a slot machine and take a nap as the free drinks stack up beside you...Continue Reading

 

Searching for the right place for a meal in Las Vegas?

 

Connect With Zeke:
Twitter | Facebook | Google+  | Newsletter

 


The Unconventional Thanksgiving in Las Vegas
tntTurkeyCombo.jpgThanksgiving is about giving thanks but it should not be about forcing yourself to have the same thing you have had every year since you started eating solid foods. This year give thanks on your own terms. Who doesn't like to give thanks especially when it means you get to eat way more food than you should and it is socially acceptable to have a few extra drinks with dinner? In Las Vegas Thanksgiving is the right time to test the boundaries of your comfort zone. Do you really want to have turkey again this Thanksgiving? Continue reading

Las Vegas Travel Tips
welcomeMy colleague and About.com Luxury Travel Expert recently put together list of Best Travel Tips for the person on the go and it made me think about some Las Vegas specific travel tips as well as a few of my own favorite tips. You can never have too much information when you are traveling. Well, maybe you could. Tip #1: Don't believe everything you read...Continue Reading

 

Do You Need Even More Las Vegas Hotel Information


Cocktail Time at Petrossian Bar at Bellagio Las Vegas
Friday cocktail time is getting a little classier this week with the idea that you could spend a few hours with some very good bartenders at Petrossian Bar at... Read more

Golf in Las Vegas: Where Will You Play?
Your game is one golf vacation away from being perfect, right? Of course it is, we are all one small tweak away from hitting Q-School and making our mark on... Read more


Related Searches
Featured Articles
Downtown Las Vegas
Gambling in Las Vegas
Las Vegas Shows - The Guide to Las Vegas Shows
Pictures of the Places To See in Las Vegas
Shopping Centers in Las Vegas
Clubs in Las Vegas

 

More from About.com

Run Your First 5K
Even couch potatoes can be ready for a 5K with just a couple months of training. Read more...>



Help! I'm Too Busy
Time and stress management tips to help you feel as though you have more time. Read more...>




This newsletter is written by:
Zeke Quezada
Las Vegas Travel Guide
Email Me | My Blog | My Forum
 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About.com Las Vegas Travel newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About.com respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
1500 Broadway, 6th Floor
New York, NY, 10036

© 2013 About.com
 


Must Reads
Things To Do In Las Vegas
The Weather in Las Vegas
Map of Las Vegas
Where's The Party in Vegas?
Las Vegas Hotels
 
Follow me on:
Facebook Twitter

Advertisement

No comments:

Post a Comment