Saturday, November 23, 2013

BTB Players Manual BTB Players Manual

BTB Players Manual BTB Players ManualClick Image To Visit SiteI pride myself on working hard. My work ethic was one of the main reasons I was successful at Syracuse and it's how I continue to excel in the MLL. If you're willing to work hard, then the BTB Players Manual is for you. It's the top lacrosse training program, and it'll show you all the best lacrosse drills you need to play in college. I guarantee if you follow it, you'll become a top player.- Steven Brooks – 1st Team All-American and Midfielder of the Year at Syracuse and current MLL All-Star

Hard work has defined my career. That's the only way I was able to play at Georgetown, play in the MLL, and make the USA World Team. I can honestly say if I had followed the BTB Players Manual when I was in high school, I would have been been an even better player. The BTB Players Manual breaks everything down for you. There is absolutely no guessing on what to train. It's quite simple, just follow it.- Scott Urick – College Coach, Former MLL All Star and World Team Member, and College All-American

You probably didn't know that there is a more ORGANIZED (and AFFORDABLE) way to accomplish this.

You don't have to follow the crowd.  You don't have to spend tons of money on the "typical" options.

These guys just won their second consecutive Major League Lacrosse championship with the Chesapeake Bayhawks.

NCAA Midfielder of the Year 2x All-American
at UVA 2x NCAA National Champion 3x MLL All-Star

Kyle has one of the hardest shots in the MLL.  He's consistently among the top players who lead the league in 2-point shots.

Kyle will show you how to become a top… Read more…

http://infopress.zz.mu/sports-2/btb-players-manual-btb-players-manual/

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 6489083

No comments:

Post a Comment