Sunday, November 24, 2013

Internet Entrepreneurs Club

Internet Entrepreneurs ClubClick Image To Visit SiteHi, I'm Chris Luck. Yes, that's really my name. But I wasn't in luck from birth. I had to make my own. Thankfully, the Internet came along. I got into it early – and I've been in it ever since – making money on one successful business concept after another.

Now, I'm lucky enough to be above the fray and to ask myself what I want to do with the rest of my life.

The answer I came up with is that what I've learned over the last decade is too valuable to keep to myself, especially when I see one Internet "Guru" after another teaching fragmentary and inadequate methods.

I don't like that they charge people thousands of dollars to people who don't know any better. I owe it to those who want to succeed on the Internet to share the knowledge that has made me a millionaire many times over.

I don't know how early you got into computers and the Internet. But, even though I'm still in my early 30's, I got into them when personal computers were just coming out.

You might call me an early adopter. I was one of the first people who had the opportunity to begin working with computers as a kid.

I was lucky enough to have an uncle who gave me a broken Tandy 1000 personal computer when it was first released in the 80s. If any of you remember, that was Radio Shack's brand and one of the very first IBM PC Compatible home computers.

I fiddled around with that Tandy computer everyday. I loved it! You couldn't do much, but I loved that you could type things and erase them just by clicking the delete button.

The… Read more…

http://infopress.zz.mu/e-business-e-marketing/internet-entrepreneurs-club/

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 6489083

No comments:

Post a Comment